Saturday, July 2, 2011

Playing catch up, and other excuses to read.

So many books, so little time! I have caught up on the books I have waiting in the wings. The reviews for them will be coming up, but I have to respect the publishers wishes and not spoil things by blogging about them too soon. You will see my reviews for another Heather Graham Krewe book, and a wonderful thriller by Leslie Tentler coming in the next month. With a little time on my hands I decided to catch up on a few series that have new books coming out this year. It gives me some background, and gives me a chance to feel like I am being useful. Hurray for new books! I will be back after the holiday to let you guys know what I am reading, and give a sneak peek of the books I hope to review this summer. Have a great Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment