Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Review: The Maker's Song Series (so far) by Adrian Phoenix

Holy moly are these books good. First off, I would like to say gobuythesenow!!! Second, give yourself some nice quiet alone time to devote to these books. Adrian has taken paranormal and urban fantasy to a whole new level of cool. Goth vampires, fallen angels, government conspiracy theories, mental illness, a hot younger man and the sexy older woman he falls for. This has a little bit of something for everyone...including some really sexy sex! Go buy the books, read them, and then get mad as hell when you reach the end of the fourth book, just like I did. (Yes, horribly suspenseful cliffhanger. Made me very antsy!)  I will attempt to console myself in the Hoodoo series, but I am watching you Ms. Phoenix!


A Rush of Wings: Book One of The Maker's Song
Beneath the Skin: Book Three of The Maker's Song
In the Blood: Book Two of the Maker's Song
Etched in Bone (The Maker's Song)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Jessica. I'm so glad you're enjoying the series! And duly noted on being watched. LOL.

    The next book, ON MIDNIGHT WINGS, won't make you mad as hell at the end. ;)

    Adrian
    www.adrianphoenix.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I want to thank you very much for taking the time to reply to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're more than welcome! I appreciate all the kind words and promotion of the books. You ROCK!

    www.adrianphoenix.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ADORE THESE BOOKS!!! So stoked for the last one to come out. I still remember the day I stumbled across the first one and had a crack at it because I had nothing else to read while I was in Mexico.... but then I couldn't put it down!
    So H-O-T. :)

    ReplyDelete